Saturday, June 09, 2012


I had  dinner all by myself, while Steve and Zachary attended a jumping/bouncing party. As soon as they left, I boiled water and dropped some dumplings for dinner. I am seizing this two-hour respite for "me time". Just to be quiet and enjoy some delicious solitude. I do have a mountain of clean laundry to fold and dirty laundry to wash. And I need to unload the dishwasher of clean plates and utensils. The bed sheets need to be changed. These "glorious" housechores are waiting for me, BUT, FIRST, I will have a quiet, take-my-time dinner all to myself.



I set a table for one and ate dinner leisurely

Sometimes it's just sooo nice to eat alone, being mindful of the peace and quiet, and of every bite without  being interrupted by anything or anyone. What bliss! (It's called ME-time)

are ten dumplings too much?
I did finish them all...how embarassing!

chicken and veggie dumpling dipped in my  forever favorite  spicy homemade hot cilantro sauce with sauteed lentil (that I sprouted in my kitchen)

a bowl of blueberry granita for dessert

granita looks good in egg holders 




No comments: