Sunday, June 03, 2012

I really enjoy my weekends at home. I feel like I am out for most of my waking moments while at work during the week and so on weekends, I relish just staying home and enjoying some peace and quiet. Steve has been working on additional credits the past weekends so it's just Zachary and myself.  I keep Zachary busy with things to do from reading to writing to arts and craft and building legos while I do some relaxation.  Summer vacation is just around the corner, I'm giddy with excitement!


Peonies do not last long so after thoroughly enjoying them in the garden for a few days,  I make sure I cut some for my table. I cut two yesterday, and today I cut three since weather forecast is rainy for tonight and tomorrow. They are so fragile, their petals easily fall off .


I look at them  and I go...."aahhhh..."

This is why I grow flowers so I can cut some for my table

For Zach's lunch, I made spaghetti with olives and basil from my garden.
The string of hearts I hung for our pre-Valentine dinner last February....I didn't take it off because it looks kinda sweet hanging there.

I had fried dried anchovy craving again which I ate, doused with vinegar and fishsauce and  brown rice and lettuce from the garden.

I cannot wait for summer vacation----MAN! will I HANG OUT and relax!

I love my green birdhouse, do you see it?

I could sit here forever and just stare at space.....ahhh
(Zach took this picture)



No comments: