Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Singin' and A Dancin' ----That's What Sisters Do!

I browse the pictures I took of my sisters and I swear I can hear the music that  got them boogying this way and that. Two other sisters were singing some danceable beats and there was no stopping the other three from doing their oldies but goodies strokes....


There's Agnes and Ellen swooshing their  behinds from left to right and right to left....

WHOOSH! WHOOSH! WHOOSH!


Now, is this L.A. Walk from the 80's or Pandango Sa Ilaw (Phil. folk dance)?

I have a feeling this might be some kind of  ChaCha

Agnes can't take it anymore...she goes, " You can dance with your shadow now. I'm done!"

Agnes takes a seat to rest and Ruth joins in with some hand strokes, mind you!

Jenny sings her heart out while....


...while Beth belts it out with Jenny EVEN without a microphone

At this point the  energy level  is at its  highest.....the singing...the dancing...

There is nothing like hanging out with sisters!

Do you have fun sisters like mine?


No comments: